by - Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hey Y'all!! Welcome to my blog and I hope you stick around! Today I will be sharing my summertime essentials. I have done this before, but it's really cringey so I edit it and take things. I will be sharing everything that I can't live without this summer! Let's get started!
 1. Vans Classic Slip-ons // I got mine around February and I've worn them ALOT
since then because they pair perfect with about any outfit.

2. Coconut Chapstick // This one is defienatly a essentials and it smells really good too. Usually I use EOS, but i realized it dries out my lips. I love anything tropical and this is just perfect for me.

3. Pineapple Pool Float // These are great for cute Instagram photos

4. Sunnies // I'm currently loving the round sunglasses look this summer and I think it looks really good on everyone!

5. Disc Necklaces // I've seen minimalist gold necklaces on instagram and they are just cute and simple. I have one that is so cute, but it's just a gold chain choker.


You May Also Like

0 comments