I'm Back!! And Better???

by - Monday, June 05, 2017



Hey Y'all! Welcome back to my blog!
Today I just wanted to sit down and talk about why I stopped blogging and what I hope is in the near future for my blog!
  Some of you may have seen my old blog post (I'm sorry, I had no idea what I was doing) from the past two years I have been "blogging". Most of the blogging I did was very inconsistent and I took ALOT of breaks just to try & find ways to better my blog content, but I would always lose interest. If I'm being honest I just lost all interest in blogging because I thought I was writing just to myself and wasting my time.
    Finally I came to the realization that unless I tried to change my attitude towards blogging nobody else would, so you can bet your bottom dollar because that's exactly what I did! I really do have a passion for writing and what I was doing back then was not what I wanted to do it's what I saw everyone else doing. You will definitely be seeing the authentic me in my blog post more, not what I see everyone else doing. Now I know what I'm doing a little bit more like how to socialize with other bloggers, manage my social media accounts, and how to promote my blog post more.
    I believe that such great things are going to happen for my blog and I'm soooo excited for this fresh new beginning, I'm hoping that all of you will share this journey with me! I highly encourage all of you to find something that to start fresh with and see how it goes!
       That's it for today's post!! I will have new post up every Monday!! Also since it's summer I will try to post twice a week, but no guarantees on that.
 I hope y'all enjoyed, chat with me in the comments about something you've started fresh with!
Make sure you follow me on my social media accounts!
instagram// @thelifeofgt
twitter// @thelifeofgt
pinterest// @thelifeofgt
bloglovin// @thelifeofgt

I hope to see y'all next Monday!
              

You May Also Like

0 comments